Thursday, 25 October 2012

Snoring Solutions- Is There Any Point?

A story from one of our happy customers...

28/09/2012
It shall be plain to you after a few minutes of reading this snoring blog that I am a skeptic. I do not believe in divine intervention or miracle cures.  I struggle to see how devices such as an anti snoring ring or pillow will change my situation.  Although, I know in my heart and soul that this will not work, I have promised my husband that I will at least try one of the methods. I can’t wait until I am proven right.

29/09/2012
I toyed with the idea of buying a balaclava to hide my embarrassment as I walked into the pharmacy this morning.  In a low hushed tone, I asked the clerk for a snoring ring. She didn’t seem shocked and just simply handed me the ring in return for my money. 

To part with this money, during a harsh recession, made me feel like the worlds prized idiot. I was paying for an item, I knew would never work. This product was destined to sit in my drawer gathering dust. Once I proved my point to by husband, of course.

30/09/2012
I hate admitting this. My husband was right.

Last night, before bed, I placed the ring on my little finger. My husband smiled at me, trying to show his support, I guess. 

I lay in bed, feeling like a fool.  It wasn’t long before sleep captured me and transported me into the morning. I awoke to find my husband smiling like a Cheshire cat beside me. 
“It worked!” He grinned. I don’t know whether to be upset that I am wrong or happy that I have stopped by hideous snoring. 

All I do know is that in the future, I will try to be more open minded and trust my husband's instincts, even if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment